Monday, January 15, 2007

Prevent Repentance!


Now-a-days I always ask one question to myself........What I exactly want? & I get answer in many shades....mixture of gray & white.

Actually in last few months I came across some interesting (initially I found them interesting) people....

These are the people.........no feelings, zero care for others, no deferential esteem for life...no respect for living creatures...& suddenly I heartfelt lowish, got scared by their way of thinking & one good thing happened to me........very fortunately...I realized value of life!

...may one day, crude thinking of someone can give u positive scope of theme in life.
...your realm may be newly built...be amiable...


--Nayana

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats true...

MusingMunitions said...

Very bright observation...

Sandeep said...

Your view towards life is awasome....
Esp. "I realized value of life!"

It's all about pits n falls, all about realizations and learn from experiences.

Ajay Dongare said...

I never knew this side of yours.. nor you have bothered to tell me..

:(

What I will say is value the life and enjoy the life to the fullest ..

Anonymous said...

Nice thinking. But it's just a start.

If you think again then nobody is wrong. Everyone is right at his place. If you really wants to enjoy the life then enjoy the nature of all the persons. Never hate anyone. It's difficult but try karane me kya jata hain? u can learn a lot from them.

Anonymous said...

good......but i think not complete one..something is missing in realizing the value of life.............